Medior PHP/Full stack developer
We are looking for an experienced PHP/Full stack developer who can make a real difference to a fast growing team. Are you someone with their finger on the pulse of developing technologies who always writes qualitatively good code who can play an important role in a growing team?
We are looking for someone who can develop new APIs and microservices and create fantastic features for customers with the other members of the development team. Making it as easy as possible for our customers to run their businesses is the most important task, alongside enjoying working with a strong and fun development team.
Fitmanager is an ambitious SaaS company with a young team working on our ambition to develop a strong market position in the global Fitness & Health market!
Fitmanager has developed software and apps for professionals in the Fitness & Health industry. These products help them manage their administration, planning, payments and communication. The software is online and has been developed in collaboration with professionals from different disciplines in this industry, such as owners of a gym, club or studio.
Our ambition is to use technology and automatization to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone.
What will you be working on?
As intermediate developer you will be exclusively developing new features for our customers and improving the system. However, you will also be working on backend functionality to support our sales, marketing and customer support staff as they connect new customers with smart automation.
In the year ahead there are a number of large backend and frontend projects scheduled on which you will be working. In collaboration with other developers you will be building new microservices, APIs and automating different internal processes. We work with the newest technologies in an agile manner. This requires much knowledge and in any areas where your knowledge is lacking we expect a quick uptake. You will work directly with other developers, helping each other to deliver excellent products.
How does your day look?
You arrive at the office to find your colleague has arrived just before you and has made coffee. Once everyone has arrived we will begin our weekly kick-off in which everyone will communicate what they worked on last week and what they will be working on in the week to come. There will then be a kick-off for the next two week sprint. Last week you planned this sprint with the product owner in Jira, and now you will work through the final questions. After spending the morning working on a new microservice in Laravel, we will sit down to eat lunch together as a team. In the meeting you have a meeting with the front-end developer about a new reporting tool that needs to be built. While you are busy with that a report of a bug arrives from the support team, which you will quickly solve. At the end of the day you will commit your first test version of the microservice and you notice in your diary that there is a team session tomorrow with the UX designer to work on a number of new features.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and matching critical thinking skills.
- Experience working on a multi-user online platform with different interfaces (web, internal and external APIs).
- You are not afraid of complex feature requests, are secure in your work and in the planning and implementation of your solution.
- You are interested in building administrative systems (eg. planning modules, subscription management, invoicing, webshop and/or messaging).
- If you have knowledge and experience of payment systems this is a strong advantage.
- English is used for communication within the development team so you must have good written and oral communication skills in this language.
- You enjoy the following technical tools:
- PHP 7
- Laravel,Lumen of Symfony
- TDD and/or BDD
What we offer
- An enjoyable and challenging job in a fast growing team in which you will learn much and determine methodology and technology.
- Short communication lines, direct feedback and the freedom to plan your own work to reach the set goals.
- The chance to demonstrate your knowledge and experience as well as learn new skills.
- A fast Macbook Pro and all the tools you need to work quickly and efficiently.
Are you ready for this challenge? Apply directly for this position or contact email@example.com / 06 41298581
NOTE: Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Dank u!
NOTE: Acquisition for these vacancy is not appreciated. Thank you!